Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CQ Lesson 2 Stitching


I have completed the basic seam stitching on one of my CQ Encrusted class blocks.

Lesson 3 arrived today, I have yet to read it.

I plan to add a few more stitches to this block and then on to my 2nd block and lesson 3 "Motifs".

Round 5 of the HGTV CQ Round Robin ends this week. I need to write in the journal and I'll be ready to send it on to the next person. Two more rounds and our CQ Beauties will be on their way home. I am very excited to see mine. Along the way we have only been allowed to see two small "sneak peeks" per round. Only seeing very small areas doesn't give a very good idea of what the whole block looks like.

I'll also be mailing my Mermaid block out this week. Again, need to write in the journal and package it up.

Off to put my Encrusted CQ lessons in a binder and get organized to read lesson 3.

Happy Stitching

No comments: