Tuesday, November 04, 2008

New Magazine!!!!


Where Women Create
Inspiring Work Spaces of Extraordinary Women

Last weekend I discovered this new magazine. It is a new magazine but not a new publisher, Stampington & Company's Sumerset Studio. I always look at the Stampington & Company's Sumerset Studio magazines but had never purchased one until I saw this issue.

It is WAY Cool!!!! Very inspiring premier issue. This magazine will be published quarterly, it is rather pricy and no discount per issue with a subscription. $14.99 per issue or $59.99 for the year (4 issues). I will be looking for the next issue, check it out and then decide if I want to subscribe or not.

As in other Stampington & Company's Sumerset Studio publications the photos, color, and layout is just beautiful and very inviting.

This issue has articles about several women and their creative spaces. Check it out, I found this magazine at Borders Books. There are links to their web sites and/or blogs. Hope to have some time this week to check out the web sites and blogs. Of course there many ads, but most have links to web sites.

Happy Stitching and Creative Time
Jody

No comments: