Thursday, March 06, 2008

Crazy Quilting PB Wiki

My latest work in progress. Several months ago I started a pb wiki: crazyquilting.pbwiki.com. I started it as a way to learn new technology for my day job.

I finally found a reason to make the crazyquilting.pbwiki.com functional. I am participating in the HGTV Board CQ Lesson and Challenge group. This group is teaching each other Crazy Quilting techniques.

Great group of people sharing ideas. There are over 100 participants from all over the world and it was getting difficult to keep all the lessons/information organized in one place where everyone in the group could access it at any time. The light bulb turned on....pbwiki!!!! With the permission of the HGTV CQ Lessons and Challenge Group I am posting the lessons and information on www.crazyquilting.pbwiki.com

"Crazy" Stitching to all!!!

No comments: