Saturday, December 04, 2010

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas

First snow about an inch, continuing through the day. Good day to do house work and holiday things.

Trying to be ahead of things this holiday season. I started on my holiday projects in October.

My favorite swap, HGTV Secret Santa Stocking Swap (SSSS) is in full swing. Each person received the name of her SS mid October. Each person makes and fills a stocking for their SS, the completed stocking needs to be shipped to SS so that they receive it by Dec. 18th. My stocking is finished I have most of the items to fill it. Working on a couple handmade items but will be ready to ship by Dec. 13th. This is the crazy quilted stocking I made for my SS, hope she likes it.

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas. Enjoy time with family and friends celebrating and preparing to celebrate the holidays.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

I love that stocking!