Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Friday!!!

Love the weekends. Last weekend was very productive, hoping this weekend will be too. Along with the clutches and needle case I posted last weekend, I also tried something new. Tried making a fabric background with bits of fabric placed between solvy. Found this technique in Fabric Art Collage -40+ Mixed Media Techniques.
Not as successful as I hoped, but not bad for a first try. I'll be trying this again this weekend, my friend Kathi gave me some good suggestions on how to do this technique.


Happy Friday, wishing everyone a WONDERFUL Weekend.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

I KNOW you will make a great piece and you will love the possibilities with solvy!
Can't wait to see it...if you need to call me I will be around all day Sunday...more than happy to get you going!
P.S. like the new look..