Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun weekend and my handsome pup


We finally had a great weather weekend. On Sunday I went with friends to the Elkhorn Flea and Antiques Market in Wisconsin. A beautiful day to be outside, sunny, warm, with a nice breeze. Enjoyed looking at the antiques, but the greenhouse/farms there had awesome deals on flowers. I got this pretty planter from Kathy's Blooming Creations, LLC, Burlington, WI.

I also found some good CQ embellishments. My friend Karen gave me 4 hankies to use in CQ blocks.




In my last post I showed a picture of my dog Penne at the beach playing frisbee. Here is a picture of our other dog, Sydney or "Velvet Face" as we call him. He is the sweetest puppy boy.

Still working on my "One Block Swap" crazy quilt block, may finish it this weekend but I can mail it until July 27th.

Happy 4th of July to all. Have a happy and safe holiday.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Jody the planter box is very pretty.
You can see the sweetness in Velvets face. I love the peeks you showed of your block in your last post and can't wait to see the finished one.
Hugs